Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's been a while...

Wow, i'm in Aussie now? hahaha..ok, lame... I'm suppose to do my assginment rite now...have to finish up my report and give to Jan and Justin to compile...have to prepare for presentation on Thursday..and Friday is our last test for control engineering...And what do u noe? I'll be done by then. Semester 2 will finish this week... Hey, i'm gg back to Singapore, but i'm not telling my friends when is the actual date...Let's make it a surprise...Also, i think i'll be able to celebrate Eidul Adha in Singapore....n i can also go to Malaysia to visit some relatives n friends...yeah!!!

I am soooo thankful to Allah for everything that he has given me...Really, really thankful, Alhamdulillah...I've gone thru so many things, and only Allah knows it all... Without family or close friends...i came here... Allah has been showing me the right path, SubhanAllah...Without His help, i won't be able to find a mosque, which was so close to my Uni...And i've met lots of wonderful people in that masjid...Feel like crying right now... :'( I really hope, that i can be a true good Muslims till the day that i die, insyAllah.

Ok, have to get back to work now....Salamualaikum... May Allah guide us all, Ameen.

No comments: